corner corner The Last Unicorn

The Last Unicorn
by Peter S. Beagle | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by melydia of Centreville, Virginia USA on 9/19/2003

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, September 19, 2003

I admittedly would not have picked up this book had it not been the inspiration for one of my favorite childhood movies. But I enjoyed it - there's a lot more meat to this story than is shown in the film. I hope it finds a good home.

This book began its journey in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 09, 2003

I admit I've had some trouble releasing this beloved book, despite the fact that I already own a copy. But tonight I'll be oot'n'aboot and will release it somewhere in Northern Virginia. I'll make release notes when I get home.

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at Bank of America ATM in Arlington, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 09, 2003

Released on Thursday, October 09, 2003 at Bank of America ATM in Arlington, Virginia USA.

The branch on S. Glebe just down the street from Goodwill (had to buy more books, after all!) Went up, took the book out of my purse and set it on the ledge, pulled out my wallet and got some money, then just walked off without the book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, June 14, 2004

Thank you for passing on the book and I shall release it soon. Bookcrossing is an interesting idea.

CAUGHT IN ARLINGTON VA USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, July 22, 2004

So much fun to find this perched on the copy machine... I plan to read it this weekend on the dock at my friend's camp at Silver Lake NY.

CAUGHT IN MCLEAN VIRGINIA USA