corner corner One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
by Ken Kesey | Literature & Fiction
Registered by flewry of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 7/27/2011

status (set by flewry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by flewry from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Never did get around to reading this. It is now reserved for Team Iron Turn 6 of Bookcrossing Monopoly!

Journal Entry 2 by flewry at -- Airports and Planes in Tampa, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/27/2011 UTC) at -- Airports and Planes in Tampa, Florida USA

This book was released by Team Iron for Turn 6 of Bookcrossing Monopoly! Our challenge this week was Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. The challenge found us as we flew over a cuckoo's nest, or rather, into one...

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest can be found on Southwest Flight 1127, in a seat pocket. I was on my way to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and new baby niece.

Thus, I flew not over a cuckoo's nest, but directly into it -- after all, what can make you feel crazier than a family visit?? :) (Said in good fun, of course, since I adore my family!)

Dear finder, please consider making a journal entry, even anonymously - our team will get an extra point if you do! And if you decide to join the site, even better - it's fun and totally FREE!