corner corner A Girl's Guide to Kissing Frogs

A Girl's Guide to Kissing Frogs
by Victoria Clayton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Rohtola of Soini, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on 7/23/2011

status (set by Mecu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Rohtola from Soini, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Saturday, July 23, 2011

A girl may have to kiss a lot of frogs before she finds her Prince Charming but Marigold has found herself a real toad. As a principal dancer at the Lenoir Ballet Company, she is on her way to becoming a Prima Ballerina. She has the talent and the ballet director, Sebastian Lenoir, has her bent over backwards - quite literally - working her way to the top.
But, when a painful fall sends her limping home to Northumberland to recuperate, Marigold fears that this could mean the end to her dreams. Luckily, her childhood friend, Rafe, who is just as delicious as she remembers him, is ready and waiting to sweep her off her feet. But, is there a handsome stranger waiting in the wings?

- - - - - -

Paperback.

I have read Victoria Clayton's Running wild in finnish several times, because I think it's so good. A Girl's guide to kissing frogs is good too, but not so good, that I would like to keep it in my bookself.

Journal Entry 2 by Rohtola at Soini, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Monday, December 09, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (12/9/2013 UTC) at Soini, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland

Lähti matkaan yllätyskirjana...

Journal Entry 3 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kiitos Rohtola hauskasta yllätyksestä! Nauroin ääneen, kun näin kirjan nimen! :D Tuntematon tuttavuus tämä kirjailija, joten uusi lukukokemus odotettavissa. Kiitos myös kauniista joulukortista ja muista kirjan välistä löytyneistä yllätyksistä.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Chick-lit or romance novels really aren't my cup of tea, so I was out of my comfort zone while tackling through these 598 pages. A bit disappointed since there were no frogs although the title promised so. ;) And I think that the title was slightly wrong in other ways, too, since Marigold was more straightforward type than just kissing... Anyway, I managed to read it and it didn't change my mind about romance novels.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMecuwing at Vanajaveden opisto in Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (1/30/2018 UTC) at Vanajaveden opisto in Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

Kirja vapautuu Jaakonkatu 28:n aulatiloihin.

Congrats! You've found a free book which was looking for new readers. Nice that you found your way to Bookcrossing website, too. You can join this free network of books and book friends, or stay anonymous. Please tell where you found the book and what did you think of it. When you've read it, you can release it for others to find. Happy reading!