corner corner Committed

by Elizabeth Gilbert | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ronsar on 7/21/2011

status (set by kobie03): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ronsar on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Unlike her Eat Pray Love which I liked a lot, this one didn't appeal to me. It wasn't bad but it wasn't as original as the previous one. It is more like an essay on marriage. It will be given to a BookCrosser as RABCK.

Journal Entry 2 by ronsar at Wiesbaden, Hessen Germany on Monday, August 08, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/8/2011 UTC) at Wiesbaden, Hessen Germany

Sent as a RABCK to Portugal, to Maria Nunes. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, August 12, 2011

just arrived!
I'm looking forward to reading it.
I loved your note and the gift that was sent along with the book :-D
thank you soooo much!

Journal Entry 4 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, August 22, 2011

currently reading (started today)

Journal Entry 5 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I liked some parts of this book very much; some other parts were a bit boring to me, I guess. Sometimes I found myself thinking "God, this woman is "soooooo ..."" which in these cases it was not a good thing, I am afraid...
But, in the end, I can say I liked reading this book and I learned some interesting things.
Thanks, again, for sharing this book, ronsar!

Journal Entry 6 by Maria-Nunes at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, February 17, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (2/17/2012 UTC) at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

reserved for Snowflake22 (one winner of my RABCK draw on my 9th aniversary as a bookcrosser) - it will be mailed soon.
Hope you enjoy reading this book :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Snowflake22 at České Budějovice, Jihoceský kraj (South Bohemian Region) Czech Republic on Monday, March 05, 2012

Thank you maria-Nunes for sending this book to me, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 8 by Snowflake22 at České Budějovice, Jihoceský kraj (South Bohemian Region) Czech Republic on Friday, March 15, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (3/15/2013 UTC) at České Budějovice, Jihoceský kraj (South Bohemian Region) Czech Republic

Sent to Jtrgrrl in Canada who won this book

Journal Entry 9 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thank-you so much for sending this to me. I look forward to the continued trials of Liz & Felipe.

Journal Entry 10 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 16, 2013

I loved this book. Absolutely loved it. Much like with Eat, Pray, Love I often felt like I was reading the words of my own heart on the page. It was also very interesting to discover that all the traditions I thought came from one place, came from somewhere completely opposite. I think it's highly unfortunate that they were forced to marry each other, they had a pretty great thing already, why mess with that?

Journal Entry 11 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/4/2013 UTC) at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada

You have found a very special book! It is a travelling book, out to meet new faces around the world.

Please leave a short entry to let me know where it is on its journey. You do not need to register for the site, just take a look for the anonymous option.
When you are finished with the book, set it free back into the world, maybe you will want to send some other books along with it.

Thank-you and enjoy the book!

**Mailed away for a RABCK!**

Journal Entry 12 by kobie03 at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, October 11, 2013

book arrived today with some nice postcards. Thanks so much. Happy Thanksgiving!