corner corner Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet)

Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet)
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/19/2011

status (set by kaila-ann): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

From the back:

"Since she was a little girl, Emmaline Grant has always loved romance. So it's really no surprise that she has found her calling as a wedding florist. Emmaline gets to play with flowers every day and work with her three best friends - Mackensie, Parker and Laurel - in the process. She couldn't ask for a better job.

Slim and sultry, Emma brings colour into every room she enters, just like the arrangements she creates. But though men swarm around her, she still hasn't found Mr Right. And the last place she's looking is right under her nose.

But that's just where Jack Cooke is. He's been best friends with Parker's brother for years, which makes him practically family. But the architect has begun to admit to himself that his feelings for Emma have developed into much more than friendship. And when Emma returns his passion - kiss for blistering kiss - things start to get complicated at Vows.

Jack has never been big on commitment; Emma yearns for a lifelong love affair. If the two are to find common ground, they must trust in their history and in their hearts."

Book Two of the Bride Quartet

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tee hee hee, I'm almost embarrassed to say how much I liked this book :) I've read a few of Roberts's romantic suspense books before, but this was my first amongst her other stuff. Yes, it's veeeery fluffy, but fluffy is exactly what a working, stressed out mother of a 3-year-old occasionally needs :) And Roberts write very well in her genre.

***

This book will now travel on to flossie 771 who I tagged in the Wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, March 12, 2012

Book arrived. Thanks so much for tagging me!!

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, April 06, 2012

Putting in kaila-ann's romance bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by kaila-ann at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Saturday, April 14, 2012

This book made it home to me and will be added to Mt. TBR.