corner corner What Cats Teach Us: Life's Lessons Learned from Our Feline Friends

What Cats Teach Us: Life's Lessons Learned from Our Feline Friends
by Glenn Dromgoole | Pets & Animals
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 7/19/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"A full-color, page-by-page guide to adapting the cats qualities to our own to live a healthier and happier life."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Lech-Camping Mühlhausen in Affing, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/22/2011 UTC) at Lech-Camping Mühlhausen in Affing, Bayern Germany

On the website of the camping I saw they have their own little library. If it is indeed there, that is where you'll find this book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Augsburg, Bayern Germany on Monday, October 03, 2011

It was in a campsite near the city. We were travelling around Europe and they had this book in a phone box which was a little library for the campsite in fact.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Augsburg, Bayern Germany on Monday, October 03, 2011

It's in Salamanca (Spain) at the moment!