corner corner Images of Australia - The Red Centre - Panoscapes

Images of Australia - The Red Centre - Panoscapes
by Author unknown | Arts & Photography
Registered by countofmonte of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 17, 2011

status (set by chamonix44): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by countofmonte from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beautiful Australia.

Journal Entry 2 by countofmonte at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Released.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, September 25, 2011

This is such a lovely book, I might have to hold on to it for a while. It also just might inspire a trip I have in mind.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, April 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...
On to the next Convention, releasing in Dublin.

Journal Entry 5 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Picked up at the BC convention in Dublin.

Journal Entry 6 by wingardachywing at Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/21/2012 UTC) at Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom

Included in a box of books given to chamonix44 at the meet-up at The Layer Fox.

Journal Entry 7 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, June 29, 2012

Thanks ardachy for this book full of beautiful photos.

Journal Entry 8 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, August 31, 2012

Lovely book! Full of the most beautiful photos. I have looked through it three times now, as the photos are so wonderful. I am planning to take this to church with me on Sunday as I'm going to offer it to an Australian friend who is also an artist. I have seen landscapes in her paintings that she displays. So she may well be interested. If not, then I might take it to the BCUK UNConvention at the end of September.

Journal Entry 9 by wingchamonix44wing at Apeldoorn, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/2/2012 UTC) at Apeldoorn, Gelderland Netherlands

On Sunday 2nd September after our church service, I offered this lovely book to Pauline who is an artist, and she is Australian! She took it home with her. I hope Pauline finds the photographs in this book inspiring.