corner corner The Secret Garden (Norton Critical Edition)

The Secret Garden (Norton Critical Edition)
by Frances Hodgson Burnett, Gretchen Gerzina | Children's Books
Registered by LiniP of Harrow, Middlesex United Kingdom on 7/13/2011

status (set by Pfadi75): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LiniP from Harrow, Middlesex United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Aus dem Diak-Lädle in Gaildorf. Ich freue mich schon sehr darauf, es zu lesen.

Journal Entry 2 by LiniP at Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, July 24, 2011

What a lovely book to read. Even though it was written for children it still has this feel-good-factor. I will definitely think about this book when I tend to my garden the next time.

Journal Entry 3 by LiniP at Kapelle in Rosengarten (Kocher), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/6/2012 UTC) at Kapelle in Rosengarten (Kocher), Baden-Württemberg Germany

The book was released for the Monopoly Turn Twelve for Team Thimble. The task was Garden & Parks. And what better place to leave it than a little village called Rosengarten (rose garden). I had initially thought about leaving it at the town hall but then I saw this lovely chapel with the bells pealing and there was a little horse meadow behind the chapel. I therefore left the book on a little bench next to the church and left it with two tulip bulbs which might go into a secret garden. Pictures will be posted on the forum website.

Journal Entry 4 by Pfadi75 at Rosengarten (Kocher), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, September 16, 2012

I found a book and i took it with me.