corner corner Best wishes to all BookCrossers

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Welcome from Maine.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
It's New Year's day today in most of the world, and we want to wish you a very happy 2018!

We're glad to have you here; you're one of the people who make BookCrossing possible. You are here with us to share our vision: that books should roam free, that everyone should have access to good books, and that sharing books with strangers is awesome and makes the world a better place. Thank you for that.

May the new year be a great one for you; may you and the ones you love be healthy, happy and never lack something good to read.
Happy New Year, dear BookCrossers!

PS. We will also kick off the annual BookCrossing Day Contest today, so stay tuned!
Profile Image
And to you all.
Thank you for all your hard work and effort.
BookCrossing sure makes the world a better place.
I'm grateful and proud to be part of it.
Profile Image
And to you all.

Ditto. I totally agree.
Profile Image
And to you all.

Ditto. I totally agree.

Yes me too
Thank you
Profile Image

comment

Just joined although I have been commenting whenever I receive a book with a label on it for a while. Still finding my way around!
Profile Image

RE: comment

Just joined although I have been commenting whenever I receive a book with a label on it for a while.

Welcome Ann, and a happy New Year to you!
Profile Image
Welcome from Maine.
Profile Image
Thanks for making it possible, I love this platform to connect with people and to find out about books :)
Keep going!!!
Profile Image
Without you and all of your hard work, I would not have been able to spend part of New Year's Eve ringing in the New Year Releasing Books by stocking some of the Little Free Libraries in my area, including a new one that was established in memory of a grieving family's little son, so...thanks be to ALL OF YOU at Bookcrossing!!! ; )

It's New Year's day today in most of the world, and we want to wish you a very happy 2018!
HERE...HERE!!! : D

May the new year be a great one for you; may you and the ones you love be healthy, happy and never lack something good to read.
Happy New Year, dear BookCrossers!
And many more!!! ; D
Profile Image
Happy New Year to bookcrossers everywhere. Looking forward to more fun times spreading the joy of books and bookcrossing.
Profile Image
May the bookcrossing karma continue......
Profile Image

HNY

Best Wishes to all of you.
Lets over flowed the world with traveling books.
Everywhere smiling people with free books.
Profile Image
May all bookcrosser enjoy health and prosperity in the new year!
Profile Image
Happy New Year, Bookcrossing, Ballycumber and Bookcrossers around the world! And, thank you to all those hard working souls who keep Bookcrossing in good order.
Profile Image
so till time to say Happy New Year I reckon.
May it bring all bookcrossers good health, reasonable wealth (that means enough left over to buy a good book when you see one) and lots of spare time for reading them. X
Profile Image
It is STILL the newest month of this year, and I am adding a quote from the book I am reading now: The Life-changing manga of tidying up
by Marie Kondo, from Chapter 6, on Books:
"Take this opportunity to get rid of all your unread, neglected books. When you are left with only those that spark joy, you'll find that the quality of information that comes your way changes dramatically.
By discarding books, you create space for an equivalent amount of information, and you'll soon see that the information you need comes right when you need it."

Profile Image
By discarding books,

Discarding????? Nooooooooo. Releasing, Marie Kondo!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.