corner corner Delays with store shipments

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Delays with store shipments

Due to Summer Holidays PLUS some unexpected technical difficulties some orders will be delayed by up to two weeks.

We apologize for the delay!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Due to Summer Holidays PLUS some unexpected technical difficulties some orders will be delayed by up to two weeks.

We apologize for the delay!
Profile Image
Thanks for the heads-up! I noticed that I'd received a supply-store "order shipped" email today - for an order that I received several days ago; a symptom of the technical difficulties? [The order was perfect, btw!]
Profile Image
a symptom of the technical difficulties?

No, a symptom of human fallability. ;-)
Glad you're happy with your supplies!
Profile Image
I received a shipping confirmation last Wednesday and today my order is in my hands. That's only two full working days between shipping and arrival!! My goodness store staff, you put every other web shop to shame! Thank you so much, you're amazing 😙
Profile Image
My order has been issued a couple of days now.
Profile Image
Depends on payment methods. If you pay by bank, Wings will arrive when the payment has been received and the bank account has been checked (generally on Mondays).
Profile Image
Depends on payment methods. If you pay by bank, Wings will arrive when the payment has been received and the bank account has been checked (generally on Mondays).

A week now. It is not a problem this time, but it is good to know, as you lose some site features, to renew your wings at least two or three weeks in advance.
Profile Image
We're all caught up and back on our normal schedule.

iiwi, the Wings you ordered have been applied, plus a week on the house because of the week they were delayed by.
Profile Image
We're all caught up and back on our normal schedule.

iiwi, the Wings you ordered have been applied, plus a week on the house because of the week they were delayed by.

Thank you! That is a nice gesture.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.