corner corner Happy New Year to all!

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Happy New Year to all!

Since most of you probably consider today to be the first day of the New Year, we want to take this opportunity to wish you all a year of good health, happiness and good books.

Today's world is a troubled one in many ways; still, we feel that books and sharing are both important and positive things, and also that all things that help us spread the joy of reading can lead to happier, more informed people, who understand each other a little bit better. So for that reason, we consider BookCrossing to be a small, but real force for good in the world.
And that is why we will keep on keeping on. And that is why we're happy that you are a part of what we are doing here.

So, thank you all for being here, and helping us make the world a library. Let's keep on sharing and reading in 2017. And may this year be a good one, for you, for BookCrossing and for all of us.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Since most of you probably consider today to be the first day of the New Year, we want to take this opportunity to wish you all a year of good health, happiness and good books.

Today's world is a troubled one in many ways; still, we feel that books and sharing are both important and positive things, and also that all things that help us spread the joy of reading can lead to happier, more informed people, who understand each other a little bit better. So for that reason, we consider BookCrossing to be a small, but real force for good in the world.
And that is why we will keep on keeping on. And that is why we're happy that you are a part of what we are doing here.

So, thank you all for being here, and helping us make the world a library. Let's keep on sharing and reading in 2017. And may this year be a good one, for you, for BookCrossing and for all of us.
Profile Image
And to you all.
Thank you for all your hard work and effort.
BookCrossing sure makes the world a better place.
I'm grateful and proud to be part of it.
Profile Image
That's a very nice message to share with us, and I'm happy to be here too! Happy New Year, and Thank You for all you do.
Profile Image

Thank you!

Profile Image
And the same to all of you who make Bookcrossing possible!!! THANK YOU!!! : D
Profile Image
Bookcrossing is one of the feel-good *safe* places on the internet, in my opinion, and it is a place, and a community of comfort. Wishing everyone good health, and good books, and may 2017 be a better year ahead for all.
Profile Image
Add my wishes too! I have gained much from this site - in friends, in new books to explore, in travel, and in the fun of sending my own books out into the wild - and am grateful for it all!
Profile Image
I dearly love Bookcrossing! Thanks to all for keeping it going.
Profile Image
I echo the splendid words of jessiebud and Gory and add my own to say that my life has been so much the richer over these past 8 years. The karma is so special. I really don't think there is anything like it anywhere else -EVER. Long Live Bookcrossing. X
Profile Image
I echo the splendid words of jessiebud and Gory and add my own to say that my life has been so much the richer over these past 8 years. The karma is so special. I really don't think there is anything like it anywhere else -EVER. Long Live Bookcrossing. X

You took the words right out of my mouth. What she said.

And thank you so much to Bruce and Heather and all those that keep the site and the store running for us. I love BookCrossing. And I love you.
Profile Image
to you all!

Since I know Bookcrossing, I met new friends, I travelled in new places, I read new authors, yes, Bookcrossing changed my life.
Thanks to all to be what you are, and to be here.

And I wish to everybody a great and happy new year 2017

Profile Image
Profile Image
Thank you to all the folks who make BC possible.
Profile Image
May you have good books, and the time to read them.
Profile Image

Thank you!

I may not have the time and energy to dedicate to BC as I once did, but rest assured, I'm still around, and appreciate the good we all do by sharing the joy of reading!
Profile Image
Thank you and Happy New Year.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.