corner corner BC Day Contest 2016: The winners!

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

BC Day Contest 2016: The winners!

Voting has started! Go here to see the entries, and vote for your favo(u)rite:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/bcdayvote
Be quick though, because we're running late: some technical issues kept us from putting the page up earlier, but because we need to order the labels in time, voting ends in a week. So please, if you can, help us out by telling your BC friends that it's time to vote!

International members, please give us a hand: those same technical issues are preventing the information on the voting page from showing up in any other language but English. We'd appreciate it hugely if you could give your countryfolk some help through your Forum section by posting a rough translation there. Thank you so much!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Voting has started! Go here to see the entries, and vote for your favo(u)rite:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/bcdayvote
Be quick though, because we're running late: some technical issues kept us from putting the page up earlier, but because we need to order the labels in time, voting ends in a week. So please, if you can, help us out by telling your BC friends that it's time to vote!

International members, please give us a hand: those same technical issues are preventing the information on the voting page from showing up in any other language but English. We'd appreciate it hugely if you could give your countryfolk some help through your Forum section by posting a rough translation there. Thank you so much!
Profile Image
And it was a pleasure to vote.
Profile Image

Done

And I've put the link on the Dutch Forum :-)
Profile Image

Done :-)

Profile Image

Yep!

Profile Image
Y'all don't make decision making easy, do you?

Good luck! BookCrossing wins no matter which one comes in first!
Profile Image
Profile Image

Voted.

:))
Profile Image

Done

😀
Profile Image

Voted

Profile Image
Good luck everyone
Profile Image

I VOTED

More than one appealed to me!
Profile Image
hard to decide this year, several were appealing to me
Profile Image
Thank you all for voting! I'm proud to present this year's winners. To make things more exciting, we won't name them here. You can see them on the same link as before:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/bcdayvote

Go on, click it, you know you want to. :o)

*fireworks and music starts*

Congratulations, winners! Great job. We will soon see the first prize winning design in the Store for you all to order; all three winners will receive a prize!
Now that you've seen the winning designs, we can reveal the names: the first prize is for Krissa33, the second prize goes to Azuki, and Boekenspookje netted the third prize. Again, congratulations!

Here's a big thank you and an applause to all participants. You all did great and we hope you will participate again. Every design got at least 17 votes, so whichever one you sent in, you now know that 17 or more people liked yours the very best of all.
Profile Image
Congratulations to everybody!
Profile Image
Now that you've seen the winning designs, we can reveal the names: the first prize is for Krissa33, the second prize goes to Azuki, and Boekenspookje netted the third prize

Congratulations to you three. Well done!!
Profile Image
Third price! Joepie! I am so glad that so many people liked it.

Krissa33 congratulations with your first price, and Azuki with the second. You must be even more excited, especially Krissa33, whose labels will go all over the world!
All the other designs were also beautiful, it is nice to know everyone got at least 17 votes.
My thanks to Ballycumber and the other organizers of this contest for all the work you did to make this bookcrossingdaycontest a succes.
Profile Image
So if you want to join in the fun, go ahead and order. If you live outside of the EU, we suggest that you make your orders early, so we can get them to you on time; before March 15 is definitely a good idea. These products will disappear from the Store on April 1, and that's no joke!

We will soon send out some nice prizes to this year's lucky and talented winners.
Profile Image
When I returned home today I was very pleased to find a little package on my doormat. Inside I recovered a package of labels (wich do always come in very handy), some pretty round ballycumber stickers (with clumps at their feet :-) ) and last but not least a real BookCross key ring, on wich starting tomorrow my keys will be feeling themselves right at home.
Profile Image
I received the surprise prize too! Very useful labels and a lovely key ring! So thrilled! What a lovely present. Thank you so very much!
Profile Image

Hurrah

Well Done to Krissa33 😀😀😀
Profile Image
Congratulations to all who participated, and an extra Woohoo! for the winners. :)
Profile Image
Congratulations to all who participated, and an extra Woohoo! for the winners. :)

Exactly what I wanted to say!!
Profile Image
that's great! I LOVE YOU ALL!

And congratulations for the other winners, and thanks to the Ballycumber-Team for the organisation!

Profile Image
And well done to all the other participants too, so many nice designs (it was hard to choose just one favorite) :)

Profile Image
Every year it is great fun to vote :-)
Profile Image
Congrats to the winners!
Profile Image

Congrats

Congrats to Krissa33 the winner, and to Boekenspookje!

Really happy that many of you like my design. Thank you!
Profile Image
Really happy that many of you like my design

You had my vote :-)
Profile Image
the Supply Store?
Profile Image
No, we're having them printed. It takes a couple of days.
Profile Image
I've started adding products, yes. Something arrived in the mail today, I'm expecting more tomorrow.
Profile Image
I've started adding products, yes. Something arrived in the mail today, I'm expecting more tomorrow.

SUPER! I will keep checking. ; )

Trying to get an order placed before I have surgery on the 1st so labels will arrive before the end of March and I can get set for BC Day releasing. : ) Such great designs submitted by all made it difficult to pick one favorite! : D

Thanks for your response, Moem...and for all of your hard work! ; )
Profile Image
WHOO WHOOOOO!!! Nicely done, Moem!!! Placed my order, including some of this year's BC Day Booklabel Contest Winner's Booklabels earlier today.

Again...THANK YOU...for all of your hard work! ; )

Profile Image
thanks for the nice display of all the labels we can use at BookCrossing Day. Just one little mistake that you certainly want to correct: the maker of the round label 2014 is Tsjara, not Bookczuk.
Profile Image
the maker of the round label 2014 is Tsjara, not Bookczuk.

Copy-paste- error, thanks and fixed!
Profile Image
Congratulations for all winners...
Profile Image

Winners!

Congrats winners!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.