corner corner Communication problem

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Communication problem

We are experiencing sporadic problems with the delivery of PMs and messages to BC Support. Not everyone has been affected, while some report intermittent delivery failures. Our technical team is aware of this.

If you logged something with BC Support but haven't received a confirmation message, please log it again once we've given the green light that all is working the way it should.

In the meantime, please bear with us. General problems can be logged in the Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting forum. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
We are experiencing sporadic problems with the delivery of PMs and messages to BC Support. Not everyone has been affected, while some report intermittent delivery failures. Our technical team is aware of this.

If you logged something with BC Support but haven't received a confirmation message, please log it again once we've given the green light that all is working the way it should.

In the meantime, please bear with us. General problems can be logged in the Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting forum. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Profile Image
We are experiencing sporadic problems with the delivery of PMs and messages to BC Support.

Is there are a problem with PMs generally? I haven't had any for a while and I'm not sure the last couple I sent got through, although a test I sent myself did so I might be imagining it!
Profile Image
Is there are a problem with PMs generally?

I would assume that's what is meant, since you can't send a PM to Support.
Profile Image
Is there are a problem with PMs generally?

I would assume that's what is meant, since you can't send a PM to Support.

Thank you. I didn't like to assume anything. The site's quirky enough to do one without the other!
Profile Image
Yes, now that you mention it, I have noticed that I don't get the automatic reply after my spam reports. Not that it matters, as long as you get the reports ;-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.