corner corner Supply Store orders: please expect some delays

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Supply Store orders: please expect some delays

Unfortunately, fine-tuning the new Supply Store is taking us longer than we were hoping it would. For that reason, some delay in shipping is to be expected. Sorry about that!

Thank you for your patience, and for supporting BookCrossing.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Unfortunately, fine-tuning the new Supply Store is taking us longer than we were hoping it would. For that reason, some delay in shipping is to be expected. Sorry about that!

Profile Image
I've sent messages regarding an order that I placed before the update. I don't want to drive anyone crazy, but I just wondered if they were getting to you?
Thanks for all you do!
Profile Image
Yes, we've gotten them, I've just been too busy to answer them. So sorry!
Profile Image
Thanks for letting me know--I'll be patient:) I really do appreciate the work you put in on the site/store! Thanks!
Profile Image
Patiently waiting for my labels.
Profile Image

Sorry for all the extra challenges you are encountering as you are working through the process to upgrade the site for us. I wish there was something I could do to help. Thank YOU for all you're doing, & for all of your hard work and extra efforts! ; )
Profile Image

My order

I made an order a few days before the big unveiling, and now when I go to My Orders, it tells me I have no prior orders.
Can I get an update on the order I made please as I spent rather a lot of money on that order (for me anyway).
Cheers
Profile Image

RE: My order

Can I get an update on the order

Yes: I sent it out and released it in the generally capable hands of the Deutsche Post.
Profile Image
Yes: I sent it out and released it in the generally capable hands of the Deutsche Post.

You're a gem
Thanks Moem
Profile Image
I found an email from the Supply Store dated 11/18 saying that the order I placed on 11/6 was being shipped! They must be gaining some ground! ; )
Profile Image
Firsthand experience here...fellow BookCrossers! ; )

When you order from the Supply Store using a Gift Certificate, be sure the total for what you order is at least as much as the Gift Certificate total, as you can only use the Gift Certificate Code ONE time and you will loose any remaining balance otherwise. ; )

This will also save the EXTREMELY thoughtful, kind, courteous, friendly, overworked ELF in the Supply Store that ALWAYS goes above and beyond the call of duty another HUGE headache, and a TREMENDOUS amount of extra time and effort in resolving the problem created if you don't! ; )
Profile Image
Someone mentioned 3-4 days. I put my order in on Sunday. 4 days have gone by. Does it take longer than that now?
Profile Image
That depends on how you've paid. I'll take a look at your order.
Profile Image
That depends on how you've paid. I'll take a look at your order.

Thanks Moem :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.