corner corner Convention ahead! Some delays may happen

Forum | << BookCrossing Site Announcements | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Among other things I ordered wings; the old ones just expired

That looks like a glitch, as wings generally don't need to be applied by hand unless you pay by bank transfer. Could you do me a favour and send a message about this issue through the Contact link at the bottom? Thanks!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Please note that the Supply Store will be present at the Anniversary Convention in Oxford, UK from 10 - 12 April. And since we haven't found a way to clone our Store Manager yet (and we've been trying!) your orders may suffer some delay. BCday supplies, however, have all been sent out as fast as we could.

Thank you for your patience!
Profile Image
Have fun at the Convention. Wish I could join you!
Profile Image
I ordered tiny stickers back in February and have never received the order. Please re-send or back out the charge. Thanks.
Profile Image
I'll look into your issue soon. Thanks for the heads up!
Profile Image
I ordered tiny stickers back in February and have never received the order.

Looks like it was lost in the mail. I have re-entered it into the queue and will resend it at our cost.
Profile Image
I'm wondering how much delay you are speaking of? I made an order (and paid it) in the end of March. Among other things I ordered wings; the old ones just expired - I'm kind of missing my wings :) I can wait for the stickers longer, but wings would be nice, or the information about how much delay. Thank you!
Profile Image
Among other things I ordered wings; the old ones just expired

That looks like a glitch, as wings generally don't need to be applied by hand unless you pay by bank transfer. Could you do me a favour and send a message about this issue through the Contact link at the bottom? Thanks!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.