corner corner Hi from Belize!

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hi from Belize!

Just randomly googling stuff and found out about book crossing! I'd like to actively do this in Belize :) I own a used bookstore which is one of the only books stores in the country. I'm having so much fun with my business (only 4 months old) and I'm looking forward to giving out some books xx

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Just randomly googling stuff and found out about book crossing! I'd like to actively do this in Belize :) I own a used bookstore which is one of the only books stores in the country. I'm having so much fun with my business (only 4 months old) and I'm looking forward to giving out some books xx
Profile Image
Welcome to BC! :)
Profile Image
Welcome to Bookcrossing. Nice to have you with us.
Profile Image
I hope you really enjoy it here.
Profile Image
It's one of those sunny-bright mornings that makes me want to get up and do something. Now the question is, "What?" My problem is getting interested in something and before I know it I've gotten hooked on something else. I skip around and get nothing done! Today I want to work on my BC book reports that I write each time I read a book. And where do you plan to begin your BC involvement? Be careful-this place can be addictive! Have a pleasant day.
Profile Image

hi!!!!

welcome to bc!
Profile Image

Hi !

Hope you enjoy be with us ! Welcome !
Profile Image
Welcome from Switzerland.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.