corner corner Hello from Brian

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hello from Brian

I'm new to this website. Goodreads has led me to here. I plan to keep giving away books as I read them and then adding the book crossing sticker. I drop them in the little free libraries.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I'm new to this website. Goodreads has led me to here. I plan to keep giving away books as I read them and then adding the book crossing sticker. I drop them in the little free libraries.
Profile Image
Welcome to Bookcrossing. How nice that you found us. You have the right idea about releasing books. But there is so much more to BC. Just have a look around the Fora and if you have any questions, this is the place to ask.
Enjoy.
Profile Image
I hope you like it here. We are a friendly community : )
Profile Image
Hello Brian! Glad to have you with us. :))
Profile Image
I also drop books at little free libraries. Best of luck with finding good readers who will review your books.
Profile Image
welcome to bookcrossing
Profile Image
Hi Brian, welcome to BC!

I've recently joined, and I've been dropping books at LFLs, too (well, one so far).
Profile Image
Welcome! I think LFLs are very handy places to release books, since they'll be protected and people who enjoy reading will visit them. Although it seems that the catch rate isn't as high as in other places, but I keep hoping to hear from them and assure myself that someone's enjoying them :)
Profile Image
welcome!!!!!!
Profile Image
Welcome Brian, I hope you get to see a few of your books move on and get a journal message and update where they go. I personally place stickers inside the books and place into clear plastic zip food bags to leave outside somewhere in a public place (with a large sticker stating FREE BOOK), such as a park or bench especially when I go away for a holiday as I start the book moving straight away from its origin.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.