corner corner just joined

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

just joined

hello everyone!
i'm OpenSauce i just learned about this website from the book "Book Scavenger" by Jennifer C Bertman and i can't wait to find some books! :)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
hello everyone!
i'm OpenSauce i just learned about this website from the book "Book Scavenger" by Jennifer C Bertman and i can't wait to find some books! :)
Profile Image
Hi opensauce, welcome to Bookcrossing. Although it is a lot more then just ' finding' books. Have a look around the fora and find out what it's all bout. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Have fun.
Profile Image

thank you

I'll be sure to have fun and thanks for the help! :)
Profile Image
Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy releasing books and being a part of Bookcrossing as much as I do. Haven't found any yet, but you never know ;)
Profile Image
Welcome to BookCrossing! I have a few books that may interest you. They're from author Gary Paulsen's (Brian's Saga Book Series.)

1. Hatchet
2. The River
3. Brian's Winter
4. Brian's Return
5. Brian's Hunt

Gary Paulsen is one of the most honored writers of contemporary literature for young readers.

If you're interested in any or all of these books let me know by sending me a Personal Message (PM) with your name and mailing address. I'll pass them along to you as RABCK's (Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness.) In other words I'm giving you the books; you don't have to send me books in return. When you send a PM to another member it's a private message that no one can read except the person you send it to.

Who are a few of your favorite authors? Do you like to read books in a series? Any particular kind of books-Adventure, Sports, Humor, Biographies?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.