corner corner Newbie from Texas

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Newbie from Texas

Hi everyone!
I was excited to find this site and start spreading the love of books! I'm a lifelong and avid book reader, frequently having 2 books going at the same time (different genres). I've been wanting to start a Little Free Library...and still may...but this is a wonderful concept and can't wait to get started. Have a groovy day...or night, depending on where you are. Peace! :)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi everyone!
I was excited to find this site and start spreading the love of books! I'm a lifelong and avid book reader, frequently having 2 books going at the same time (different genres). I've been wanting to start a Little Free Library...and still may...but this is a wonderful concept and can't wait to get started. Have a groovy day...or night, depending on where you are. Peace! :)
Profile Image

Welcome!

You seem to have come to exactly the right place. We're glad you found us!
Profile Image
Many BookCrossers also have Little Free Libraries. And some, like me, don't have our own, but enjoy releasing in the ones we find.
Profile Image
Hi and welcome from Italy!
I'm LaLiberaLibri (something like "The books relaser", more or less) from Milan, North Italy; I'm a bookcrosser since September and I really enjoy it.
I'm sure you'll find a lot of readers here and you'll enjoy it too.
Welcome again!
Profile Image
Hi!
A book of mine is just arrived in the US (http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/14809318/); "Vendetta sottobanco" by Lucrezia Monti takes place part in Milan and part in Houston, so it would be great if the book could reach Houston and then come back to Italy.
It's written in Italian, but if you're interested in having it - or if you know someone in Texas who speaks Italian and would read "Vendetta sottobanco" - you could contact Barcino asking for this book.
Bye bye and...have a good reading!
Profile Image
hello
from TX,Austin
Profile Image
Hi, we joined on the same day :) I usually have 2 books at the same time as well, something instructive/informative and a book just for leisure (which can be a lot of different genres of course).

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.