corner corner New to BookCrossing

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

New to BookCrossing

Hi I'm Judy from Bensalem, Pa.
I'm just so thrilled I found you! I picked up a book at work (belongs to a patient) and saw the "pass me on..etc" . I started reading the book, and decided this is just what I'm looking for. I love, love to read all genre's of books, mostly all that is. I work at a Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center and I love my job!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi I'm Judy from Bensalem, Pa.
I'm just so thrilled I found you! I picked up a book at work (belongs to a patient) and saw the "pass me on..etc" . I started reading the book, and decided this is just what I'm looking for. I love, love to read all genre's of books, mostly all that is. I work at a Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center and I love my job!
Profile Image
It's great that you found us! :))
Profile Image
It's actually the best thing that's happened to me in a while!!!!!
Profile Image
It's actually the best thing that's happened to me in a while!!!!!

And you're the best thing that's happened to us. There's nothing we like more than a new enthusiastic and excited member like you.

Welcome from Maine. i hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do (and that's a lot!)
Profile Image
Hi Stefencavage, welcome to Bookcrossing. Looks like you came to the right place. We all love books :-)
If you have any questions, this is the place to ask.
Maybe when you finish reading you could write a Journal Entry, where you found it and what you think about it etc. I'm sure the person who left the book will be pleased.
Profile Image
I hope you enjoy it here! Browse the site a bit to familiarize yourself with it and BC and don't hesitate to contact members if you have a question or you are interested on their books. We are a friendly bunch!
Profile Image
Hello Stefencavage !
Profile Image
Just a quick note to say "hi" and to welcome you to the BookCrossing community.
I did just click on your profile and saw that you haven't yet "caught" the book you found at work, which led you here to us in the forums.
Here's an easy quick link for you to log the book as "caught", using the BCID on the inner cover of the book.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/journalentry

Enjoy the site, and welcome again!
Profile Image

welcome!!!!

regards from Argentina!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.