corner corner Hi

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hi

Hi I'm Katie and I'm transgender and I have recently formed a book club in Herts England .
I have done 4 Bookcrossings so far and I love it , I don't know why but I find it really exciting .
I also add a small message about myself and the fact that I am promoting and supporting the Beaumont society transgender support group since 1966

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Hi

Hi I'm Katie and I'm transgender and I have recently formed a book club in Herts England .
I have done 4 Bookcrossings so far and I love it , I don't know why but I find it really exciting .
I also add a small message about myself and the fact that I am promoting and supporting the Beaumont society transgender support group since 1966
Profile Image

Hello Katie

Welcome aboard, I'm glad you found us!
Profile Image
Welcome to Bookcrossing. I hope you like it as much as we all do.
Good luck on you releases. If you get an journal entry from the person who found one of the books, that is where the fun really starts. Enjoy.
Profile Image

RE: Hi

Welcome, from New Hampshire USA! Hope you enjoy BookCrossing!
Profile Image
I hope you like BC as much as I do! :)
Profile Image
Welcome to BookCrossing. I joined October 1 and I’m loving the community here! Happy to hear you love it too!
Profile Image
regards!!!!
Profile Image
Hi thanks for all the lovely messages if anyone would like to contact me semd me a message xxx
Profile Image
Psssssst, It's not customary to put your email address here.
Bookcrossers can reach you by Personal Message (PM)
Profile Image
Ok thanks for the tip , I'll remove it xxx

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.