corner corner Hi, BookCrossers

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hi, BookCrossers

Hi! My name is Taylor. I found about Book Crossing in a book called Book Scavengers, so I checked it and here I am. I'm so excited to hide some books in NC.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi! My name is Taylor. I found about Book Crossing in a book called Book Scavengers, so I checked it and here I am. I'm so excited to hide some books in NC.
Profile Image
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! (That's a lot!)
Profile Image
I found out about BC through Book Scavenger too! BTW, I love your username! :)
Profile Image
Welcome to Bookcrossing. You came to the right place. Just look around the Fora to see what it's all about and get started.
If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Have fun and may we hear from you often.
Profile Image
I hope you like it here : )
Profile Image
Hello SurlyWombat78! Welcome from Australia - you are a long way from home for a wombat!
Profile Image
It will help you a great deal to get more books on your Bookshelf. Then you'll have books to "Wild Release," "Controlled Release," or trade with other BookCrossers. What age level books would be of most interest to you--adult, young adult, young teens, etc.?

If you'd be interested in having the two other books that follow "Just Ella" I can send you "Palace of Lies" and "Palace of Mirrors." What genre do you think would be of most interest to your "BC friends?" Maybe, adventure, fantasy, sports, mystery, or books published in a series?

Making a WishList would also help us to know you better and support you in becoming a great BC'er.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.