corner corner Hello from Greece

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hello from Greece

Hi to everybody!!! While sitting in my favourite cafeteria, I overheard about a bookcrossers' meeting , without even knowing what it was about.. it just involved books and that was enough..I Googled it and I was fascinated by the idea of letting my books travel around my city and - why not ???- around the world...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi to everybody!!! While sitting in my favourite cafeteria, I overheard about a bookcrossers' meeting , without even knowing what it was about.. it just involved books and that was enough..I Googled it and I was fascinated by the idea of letting my books travel around my city and - why not ???- around the world...
Profile Image

Welcome

Hope you'll love it here as much as I do. Greetings from Finland
Profile Image
I see you've already found the Greek language group. Feel free to contact them with questions and for suggestions. You'll find other members willing to be helpful. What languages do you read? What kind of books do you enjoy-mystery, romances, history, biographies, adventures, fantasy, animals, cozy mysteries, etc.?

There are several ways to "send" your books around the world. You don't have to read a book to put it on your Bookshelf. Members release books "in the wild, "as RABCK's, "controlled releases, " and direct trades takes place as well. The site may seem rather confusing at first but you'll learn one thing after another, make new friends, and probably receive more books than you can read. Remember we all started out as "Newbies."
Profile Image
Ελπίζω να σου αρέσει εδώ! Ο καθένας προσαρμόζει το Book Crossing στις ανάγκες και στον χαρακτήρα του, αλλά ρίξε μια ματιά στα διεθνή φόρουμ, ιδίως στο Not so RABCK και στο Release Challenges! Κατά την γνώμη μου κάποιοι από τους BCers του εξωτερικού είναι πιο ανοικτοί στην ανταλλαγή βιβλίων με άτομα που δεν ξέρουν προσωπικά απ΄ότι οι Έλληνες, με ανταλλαγές ανάμεσα σε διάφορες χώρες. Και οργανώνουν πολλά παιχνίδια που παρακινούν σε Wild Releases επίσης...

Εγώ έχω βρει το Ελληνικό φόρουμ κάπως πιο κλειστό, οι διάφορες ελληνικές κοινότητες είναι πολύ ενεργές μέσα στον στενό τους κύκλο, αλλά κάπως απρόθυμες να συνεργαστούν μεταξύ τους ή με άτομα που δεν ξέρουν προσωπικά.... Τίποτε κακό με αυτό, απλά κάπως περιοριστικό σε σχέση με τις παγκόσμιες δυνατότητες του Book Crossing.

Αν διαβάζεις βιβλία σε γλώσσες πέραν της Ελληνικής, κάποια φόρουμ όπως π.χ. το Γαλλικό είναι πολύ ενεργά. Αν διαβάζεις Αγγλικά και ενδιαφέρεσαι να πάρεις μέρος σε Book Rings ή Book Rays, αξίζει τον κόπο να δεις στο Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes.
Πολλά βιβλία προσφέρονται με προτιμήσεις αν θες να στείλεις μόνο Ευρώπη κτλ, οπότε μπορείς να περιορίσεις τα ταχυδρομικά κόστη και να διαβάζεις πολλά ενδιαφέρονται βιβλία ή να στείλεις τα δικά σου σε tour ανά τον κόσμο!

Γενικά ο καθένας προσαρμόζει το Book Crossing όπως θέλει και αυτός πιστεύω είναι ένας λόγος που αντέχει τόσα χρόνια!

Καλή Διασκέδαση και Καλές Αναγνώσεις!
Profile Image
Αν χρειαστείς οποιαδήποτε βοήθεια, είμαι στη διάθεσή σου.
Profile Image
greetings from Argentina.
Profile Image
Welcome, greetings from Switzerland.
Profile Image
Greetings from Italy (Apulia)
Profile Image
Κι εγώ καινούριο είμαι εδώ και έχω ενθουσιαστεί!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.