corner corner Hello from the Paradise Peninsula

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hello from the Paradise Peninsula

Hi, I am Izzy and I live on the Wirral (opposite Liverpool). I find out about BookCrossing because I bought a registered book from a local charity shop. I came onto this website and entered the BCID and found it really interesting that the book I had bought came from the other side of the country. This made me want to join and register my own books.
I'm releasing a couple of my old loved books today into the wild and so mine and their journey begins!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi, I am Izzy and I live on the Wirral (opposite Liverpool). I find out about BookCrossing because I bought a registered book from a local charity shop. I came onto this website and entered the BCID and found it really interesting that the book I had bought came from the other side of the country. This made me want to join and register my own books.
I'm releasing a couple of my old loved books today into the wild and so mine and their journey begins!
Profile Image
What a nice way to be introduced, finding a book in the wild.... I hope you enjoy it here. As far as I know there is a quite active BC community in UK, maybe even in your area? Do check it out.
Profile Image
Good Luck with your first releases. :))
Profile Image
Good to have you with us :o)
Profile Image
Have a lot of fun here!
Please do not be disappointerd if you don't get journal entries for your wild released books. Just about 10 - 15 % of my wild releases get a journal entry.
Profile Image
Hope you enjoy be here !

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.