corner corner hello !

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

hello !

Hello everyone, my name is lucia, i'm 27 years old and i am in northern italy. I love to read especially thriller, fantasy and historical novels.

Complete Thread

Profile Image

hello !

Hello everyone, my name is lucia, i'm 27 years old and i am in northern italy. I love to read especially thriller, fantasy and historical novels.
Profile Image
Welcome to Bookcrossing. You came to the right place.
We all love to read. Enjoy.
Profile Image
I hope you like it here : )
Profile Image
Della Francia !
Profile Image

Benvenuta!

Profile Image
BookCrossing may seem complicated but you'll understand more and more as you use the site. Browsing through the FAQ's will help a lot. Go to the bottom of the page and click FAQs. It gives answers to many questions. I still have to check there myself occasionally and I've been doing this for several years. The Fora named Newbies is another good place to ask questions. Remember we all started out as Newbies.

Will you be doing Controlled Releases either by mail or person to person? I'd be happy to send you a historical fiction as a RABCK to help you get your Bookshelf supplied. A RABCK is a book another member gives to you as a gift; no book is expected in return. I have three books to suggest: 1. "London" by Edward Rutherfurd, 2. "Now Face to Face" by Karleen Koen, or 3. "Annette Vallon/a Novel of the French Revolution" by James Tipton. Let me know which you'd prefer. Of course, you'll need to send me your name and address through a Private Message (PM.)
Profile Image
I'm new here, too. I'm about your age and from the USA state of Georgia. I also enjoy reading fantasy and historical novels, though I haven't read any for a good while. Any new ones you'd recommend?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.