corner corner Hello from Lemgo Germany! Vielen Grüss aus Lemgo Deutschland!

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hello from Lemgo Germany! Vielen Grüss aus Lemgo Deutschland!

Hello every one!
My name is Joelle Lenniger and live here in Lemgo. I love this idea of sending books around the world as I have lots of books to give away. I enjoy reading and find it pretty wasteful to just throw them in the trash. Here's to new friendships and snuggling up with a cup of coffee and a book. I used to love John Grishams and now adore Joanne Harris, Marian Keyes and Jane Green again. By the way I am Jamaican, Christian but not stoic, female, happily married and used to live in Florida and as a teenager in Texas.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello every one!
My name is Joelle Lenniger and live here in Lemgo. I love this idea of sending books around the world as I have lots of books to give away. I enjoy reading and find it pretty wasteful to just throw them in the trash. Here's to new friendships and snuggling up with a cup of coffee and a book. I used to love John Grishams and now adore Joanne Harris, Marian Keyes and Jane Green again. By the way I am Jamaican, Christian but not stoic, female, happily married and used to live in Florida and as a teenager in Texas.
Profile Image
Hope you enjoy being here and have such fun as I do !
Profile Image
Glad to have you with us. :))
Profile Image
Viele Grüße aus Giessen.
Profile Image
glad to have you with us ☺♥☺

Take your time to check out the exciting aspects of bookcrossing.
And should you have questions, just ask - we are friendly people.

Best idea for a good start-up is to go to a meeting to find new books and meet new people.
There are some active bookcrossers in your region.

Have fun☺

Profile Image

Welcome

There are many Bookcrossers in OWL. We have also Meetups.
The next is here: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/542282

Hope to see you.

Liest du auch in Deutsch?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.