corner corner Hi - I'm back after a long break!

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hi - I'm back after a long break!

Hello to anyone who remembers me. I have been away for a long time and many things have changed in my life since I last logged in, including my collection of books! It will take me a long time to go through them all and log in my copious new ones but I'm going to try. Wish me luck.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello to anyone who remembers me. I have been away for a long time and many things have changed in my life since I last logged in, including my collection of books! It will take me a long time to go through them all and log in my copious new ones but I'm going to try. Wish me luck.
Profile Image
Heyy! I certainly remember you. Welcome back!
You should totally head over to Chit-chat, there's a sort of reunion thread going on there. Great timing!
Profile Image
Welcome back!!!
Profile Image
Welcome Back! I remember you! :))
Profile Image
Welcome! Great to see you back!
Profile Image
We're glad you're back.
Profile Image
Glad you're back!
Profile Image

Hello

Welcome back!
Profile Image
Greetings from Helsinki
Profile Image
I remember you.... I have had a bit of a break too....life got in the way of my reading...lol
Profile Image
Lovely to see yor name pop up again :-)
Profile Image
welcome!!!
Profile Image
I wondered where you went :-)
Profile Image
Hope you'll pop into the F&G forum - we've missed you!
Profile Image
Hi, I'm thekyleanator, or Kyle, also back after a long break.it's been so long that I don't know how to use the site any more. I noticed the great brain. it's a book I've been looking for for ages.I'm also after the hardy boys Nancy drew, and any other good childrens' books that I can take back to China with me.I teach Chinese kids 6-22years old.I'm in Montreal for about a month. I was wondering if someone could direct me to people in the Montreal area, or a store to help me gather up some books for my kids before I go, thanks
Profile Image
Hi, I'm thekyleanator, or Kyle, also back after a long break.

That's great, welcome back! I suggest that you start a thread of your own, it will be more noticeable.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.