hi

Complete Thread

Profile Image

hi

hi
Profile Image
Enjoy your books!
Profile Image
Hope you start figuring out things out like me!
Profile Image

Hi!

Welcome!
Profile Image
I hope you enjoy it here.
Profile Image
Welcome to BookCrossing.
Just release the book you registered and join us.
Have fun.
Profile Image

RE: hi

Happy to see a young reader joining the group! What kind of books and which authors do you like to read? You need to get some more books Registered (they'll flip directly to your Bookshelf.) The book you have listed is a good young reader mystery. It's Book #1 in Chris Rylander's Series called (Code Name Conspiracy.) Do you have books #2 "Countdown Zero" and #3 "The Crisis Zero?" Right now I think there are only 3 books in the series; maybe, he'll be adding more.

I'll be happy to send a couple books you can add to your Bookshelf. Send me your mailing address in a Personal Message (PM) and I'll get a couple off to you. They'll be RABCK's (Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness.) A gift to you from me. You don't have to send me a book in return. I'll have a look every now and then to see how you're getting along. It may seem complicated at first but you figure out things one by one and before long it will be simple. Remember, we all started here as Newbies!
Profile Image

hello, and welcome ;)
Profile Image
Good start! They look like books other teens would enjoy. Hope they get passed on to someone who will journal them so you can follow where they travel. It's exciting to see someone in say Chile, or France, or Nepal has your book and is reading it.

Do you know how to add the little picture of the cover of the book along side the description of the book on your Bookshelf? Rather than me explaining it's probably better if you look at the FAQ's under Information.
It's discussed under "Pictures." Read through it carefully a couple times then try it out. If you have problems or questions come back through the "Newbie" or maybe "Chat" Forums. A book seems more noticeable and enticing with the picture. Good luck.
Profile Image

Oh, by the way, I see you already have a fellow teen on your FriendsList! As more teens join you'll begin to have a circle of friends who trade among one another. You should be proud of yourself for getting such a good start.
Profile Image

Hi and welcome to BC! How did you discover this site?
Profile Image

Hi welcome! greetings from norway
Profile Image

Hi! I just wanted to say that I saw your profile picture, and I am a HUGE Hamilton fan too! What's your favorite song from it?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.