corner corner Hello from Worcestershire!!

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hello from Worcestershire!!

Hi,

I thought I would just pop by and introduce myself. I am Jodie and I have very recently joined Bookcrossing. I have left several books in the wild around my hometown and although I haven't had any catches yet, someone did post on the town's Facebook page that they had seen one of my books and thought it was a lovely gesture :-)

Happ Reading everyone!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi,

I thought I would just pop by and introduce myself. I am Jodie and I have very recently joined Bookcrossing. I have left several books in the wild around my hometown and although I haven't had any catches yet, someone did post on the town's Facebook page that they had seen one of my books and thought it was a lovely gesture :-)

Happ Reading everyone!
Profile Image
Worcestershire? In what country?
Profile Image
That would be the UK :-)
Hi, jodee1kenobi welcome to BookCrossing. Good to see that you started releasing already. Fingers crossed for a catch.
If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Enjoy.
Profile Image
Good to have you with us! :))
Profile Image
someone did post on the town's Facebook page that they had seen one of my books and thought it was a lovely gesture :-)

WOW, that is great

after some years I ain't sooo keen on getting catches.
But I very often made the experience, that people are excited and happy to find one of my books.
And that is making my day as well ☺
Profile Image
I love your username :) I haven't had many catches but I leave most of my books on book swap shelves I visit regularly so I can see whether they've gone or if they're still there. It's cool to see they've been picked up!
Profile Image

Hello.

Greetings from uk :) Enjoy
Profile Image
Hi and welcome to BC! I'm glad you're already releasing books. I love your username! And, like Camperfan said, fingers crossed for a catch! :)

Profile Image
Keep releasing and one day you will be rewarded.
Profile Image

Hi Jodie

I hope you get a catch soon. I left a book at my local bus stop a while ago, and didn't expect anything to happen, but that was my first and only catch so far 'in the wild'. My other catches have come from leaving books in the book crossing zone in Birmingham. It is very exciting to get a catch so I do hope you get one soon. best wishes.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.