corner corner Hello from Midlands, UK

Forum | << Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Hello from Midlands, UK

Hello to you all. I joined bookcrossing approx one month ago, I am enjoying it, it's rather addictive ! I have left several books in the wild and was delighted to get a few catches! I am keen to join a book ray or ring in the UK so if anyone can let me know how to do that I'd be grateful. In the meantime, happy reading everyone!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello to you all. I joined bookcrossing approx one month ago, I am enjoying it, it's rather addictive ! I have left several books in the wild and was delighted to get a few catches! I am keen to join a book ray or ring in the UK so if anyone can let me know how to do that I'd be grateful. In the meantime, happy reading everyone!
Profile Image
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/20

They all have their own rules and geographic areas, so you'll have to read the descriptions. Some stay open forever and new people are added on at the end, some are closed when they reach a set number that the person who started it thinks is enough. Good luck in finding one (or more) that suits you.
Profile Image
Thank you for your reply, this is very helpful. I'll have a read through and let you know how it goes. I may even start one myself! Thank you.
Profile Image
We are happy to have you with us! :))
Profile Image

Hi PinnieB

Welcome to BookCrossing. I hope you like it as much as we al do. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Enjoy.
Profile Image

Thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome !
Profile Image

Thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome !
Profile Image
Welcome from Australia and congratulations on already getting a few catches - many of us go months before our first catch! Hope you have lots of fun here on bookcrossing.
Profile Image

Thank you

Hello and thank you! Yes I was surprised and delighted to get a few catches, one from a bus shelter near my home and the other from an Official book crossing zone in a cafe. I'm looking forward to the next one. Thank you for your warm welcome, best wishes.
Profile Image

Hi

Welcome from Worcestershire!

Profile Image

Hello

Hi jodee1kenobi thank you for your warm welcome! I have released a couple of books 'into the wild' in Worcestershire - it's a lovely area. Thank you for your message. Happy reading!
Profile Image
Lucky you, having catches for your very first releases! Congrats!
Profile Image

Hello

Hello Delphi_Reader
Thank you! I was very pleased. I had heard that getting a catch was difficult. I haven't had any since but will keep trying! Thank you for your message, and best wishes.
Profile Image
it's rather addictive !

that is true, did'nt anybody give you a warning??

I could not even imagine a life without bookcrossing
Profile Image
I could not even imagine a life without bookcrossing

Me neither!
Profile Image

Hello

Hello dugoengche, thank you for your message, yes it is becoming a way of life for me too!
Profile Image
Hope you'll enjoy be with us !
Profile Image

Hello

Hello florence71 thank you for your welcome!
Profile Image

Welcome!

Welcome! We are so glad to have you with us I am glad you are enjoying BookCrossing already! :)
Profile Image

RE: Welcome!

Hello Readermax ! Thank you for your welcome, there sure are lots of friendly & welcoming people in the bookcrossing community!
Profile Image

Hi!

Welcome! :)
Profile Image

Hello !

Hello foreternity, thank you for your welcome.
happy reading :)
Profile Image

hi

Hello greetings from norway!
Profile Image
Hi Pinnie I see you're in Stourbridge! I'm a Black Country girl at heart and used to live in Kingswinford almost next door! ;). Welcome to Bookcrossing I hope you have a lot of fun. If you're ever on Facebook there's a BookCroosing UK group there too

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.