corner corner Very happy with my Bookcrossing Store order

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

RE: Aww

Yes, and I'll be a repeat customer!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I finally ran out of all the artist labels I bought from the old store *and* the dozens of homemade ones I received from kind Bookcrossers back in the days when I was heavily trading and bookring-ing. So with some trepidation, I ordered two packs of user-created labels from the current Store. (I had two unhappy experiences with bookplate orders from the old store: in one I received water-damaged labels; and in another they printed my name on labels I'd intended for gifts [yes, I'm positive I ordered blank labels].)

I want everyone to know that everything about placing my order -- the time it took to arrive from Germany (about a week), the quality of the labels (beautiful, colorful crisp, original photos by bookczuk and Skyring), the ease of peeling off the diagonally-scored backing paper, the month of wings I enjoyed -- was *wonderful*! I waited a few weeks to post this so I could see if any foreign currency charges appeared on my credit card statement, but they didn't.

Thanks so much to the people responsible for the high level of service in the store!

Profile Image

Aww

You just made me blush bright red. Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer.
Profile Image

Yes, and I'll be a repeat customer!
Profile Image

You just made me blush bright red. Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer.

I'm always a satisfied customer too, Moem, but I forget to tell you so and to thank you for all your hard work.

So, please, consider yourself thanked!!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.