corner corner I can't get rid of the books!

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

LOL

I agree with you, it's so true the more you give, the more you receive in return.
I just wish money were like that too. ; /

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I met up with two BookCrossing friends on Thursday, who both took the day off from work, to spend the day releasing books for International BookCrossing Day. We released at four locations in 3 cities and spent quite a bit of time together, labeling and taping books, writing the BCIDs in our notebooks, etc. from 2ish in the afternoon till midnight. All in all, I released 86 books and was feeling pretty good about getting rid of so many.

And then one of my friends said, "I have some books for you in a suitcase in my truck, take it home and give me the suitcase back when you have a chance." So I did. And counted the books as I unpacked them. And there were 94 books stuffed in that suitcase.

So, after a very full day of releasing, I ended up with more books than I started out with!!
Profile Image
So, after a full day of releasing, I ended up with more books than I started out with!!

Bwaahaaahaaa! They're coming to get you!

At least these were new books; when I saw your post I thought maybe somebody had been running around "rescuing" those in-the-wild books and turned them all back in!
Profile Image
So, after a full day of releasing, I ended up with more books than I started out with!!

And this is the story of a BookCrosser's life :o) You'll never get rid of all of them...
Profile Image
And this is the story of a BookCrosser's life :o) You'll never get rid of all of them...

How true!!!
Profile Image
LOL!!
Profile Image

Snort!

Profile Image

LOL

I agree with you, it's so true the more you give, the more you receive in return.
I just wish money were like that too. ; /
Profile Image

LOL!

That's so normal for us BookCrossers:)
Profile Image
is this an example of good karma??!!! ;-)
Profile Image

Lol

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.