corner corner Blurbs / brochures ?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Well, turns out it is a tad difficult to tell them what BC is all about.

So, may I suggest that the BC Team, to come up with, say, blurbs / brochures that I could print and show it to them ? Ideally, it should not be too word-y, but something fancy like what BC is all about, and perhaps simple Steps on how to Register / Share books.

What do you guys think ?

There have been items offered in the store in the past, most of which didn't make the store change over before this past one. The bookmarks, though, are a steady, good way to provide a snippet about BookCrossing to others. I also use the sign that is here:http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/promote

Many members have also made their own signs and booklets to pass out, and have shared them in the Activist forum or OBCZ Manager forum, where, as quietorchid mentioned, there are a bunch of info/suggestions that might help you. Also there are other articles, films, etc, mostly member made, as much of BookCrossing is grassroots. Good luck!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi BookCrossers!

Recently I have approached some of the restaurants / hang-out places / bars in my country of residence, and encorage them to place bookshelves for the patrons to share books. They are open to the idea, so I thought of pitching the idea of BC to them.

So, may I suggest that the BC Team, to come up with, say, blurbs / brochures that I could print and show it to them ? Ideally, it should not be too word-y, but something fancy like what BC is all about, and perhaps simple Steps on how to Register / Share books.

What do you guys think ?
Profile Image
Look in the About Bookcrossing under the green Information tab. There is also some resources in the OBCZ Forum blurb (with lnks) at the top of the forum. Hope that helps.
Profile Image

What do you guys think ?

There have been items offered in the store in the past, most of which didn't make the store change over before this past one. The bookmarks, though, are a steady, good way to provide a snippet about BookCrossing to others. I also use the sign that is here:http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/promote

Many members have also made their own signs and booklets to pass out, and have shared them in the Activist forum or OBCZ Manager forum, where, as quietorchid mentioned, there are a bunch of info/suggestions that might help you. Also there are other articles, films, etc, mostly member made, as much of BookCrossing is grassroots. Good luck!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.