corner corner Export of Numbers from Prenumbered Labels

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Hi, and welcome to BookCrossing!

There's already a wings feature that will allow you to reprint selected sets of your own prenumbered labels.

A feature to allow an export in a consistent file format might be handy - and I'm sure I've seen it mentioned in the Feature Request forum - though I don't know where it would be on the to-do list.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just wondered if it would be possible to get an Export-Button for Prednumbered Labels, just the numbers in a CSV-file.

This would be great to use for serial-print customized labels.

(If I created 100 new labels, its no problem, but if I have to reprint old labels - that were printed wrong, or not used due to any other case - it's a lot of work to collect the single numbers into a exel-file :-( )
Profile Image
Hi, and welcome to BookCrossing!

There's already a wings feature that will allow you to reprint selected sets of your own prenumbered labels.

A feature to allow an export in a consistent file format might be handy - and I'm sure I've seen it mentioned in the Feature Request forum - though I don't know where it would be on the to-do list.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.