corner corner New thread possible? Test

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

New thread possible? Test

Sorry, I spent 40 minutes composing a thoughtful posting only to have the site give me a nasty error and delete my thread. So am seeing if this works, will replace it with a new thoughtful post....

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Sorry, I spent 40 minutes composing a thoughtful posting only to have the site give me a nasty error and delete my thread. So am seeing if this works, will replace it with a new thoughtful post....
Profile Image

That may have just been the usual site-glitch-type error (or possibly not, given all the recent changes). You should have been able to use your browser's "back" button to get back to the edit-your-post page and copy the text for safekeeping - I know I've used that to save a very long-winded book report or two {wry grin}.
Profile Image

That may have just been the usual site-glitch-type error (or possibly not, given all the recent changes). You should have been able to use your browser's "back" button to get back to the edit-your-post page and copy the text for safekeeping - I know I've used that to save a very long-winded book report or two {wry grin}.

Yeah......That feature wasn't working either.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.