corner corner Label Requests

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Label Requests

Sorry if this isn't the best spot for this thread, but I've been looking through as many user-created labels as I can find (yes, I've seen the threads of them), but there are a couple types I haven't seen. And I have no artistic skills at all! So I figured I'd request what I'm hoping for and someone more talented could take a shot. :)

-more YA labels (all I ever see are ones for little kids)
-labels for girl's books (American Girl series, dealing with bullying, etc.)
-bilingual, but simple, labels (I'd especially like Hebrew/English, living in a very Jewish area)
-health/fitness labels (clip art of yoga poses, illustrations of a nurse or pills, etc.)

What kind of labels are you looking for?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Sorry if this isn't the best spot for this thread, but I've been looking through as many user-created labels as I can find (yes, I've seen the threads of them), but there are a couple types I haven't seen. And I have no artistic skills at all! So I figured I'd request what I'm hoping for and someone more talented could take a shot. :)

-more YA labels (all I ever see are ones for little kids)
-labels for girl's books (American Girl series, dealing with bullying, etc.)
-bilingual, but simple, labels (I'd especially like Hebrew/English, living in a very Jewish area)
-health/fitness labels (clip art of yoga poses, illustrations of a nurse or pills, etc.)

What kind of labels are you looking for?
Profile Image
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I did find some labels in Hebrew only:

http://img2.timg.co.il/---/16536509.pdf

Maybe you could put two labels in - one in English & one in Hebrew.
Profile Image
Also, you might actually want to put this in the User Created Labels thread ( http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/358601 ) - that way if anyone is able to grant your requests they'll be where other people can find them too. :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.