corner corner Bogus accounts?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Bogus accounts?

Ok not sure if this is the best place to post this, but just now I tried to do a search to see if there's any active BCer in Macau.

When I sort by date joined, I saw a whole bunch of members joined in January. But when you click on the profile, they all seem to be an ad for some type of dubious business.

Not exactly illegal, but definitely not what I'd like to see. is there any way for BC to delete these accounts?

BTW about where there is any active BCer in Macau. Answer is: none. That is, until my husband retires and moves back there...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Ok not sure if this is the best place to post this, but just now I tried to do a search to see if there's any active BCer in Macau.

When I sort by date joined, I saw a whole bunch of members joined in January. But when you click on the profile, they all seem to be an ad for some type of dubious business.

Not exactly illegal, but definitely not what I'd like to see. is there any way for BC to delete these accounts?

BTW about where there is any active BCer in Macau. Answer is: none. That is, until my husband retires and moves back there...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.