corner corner Woo hoo! Just hit a DECADE of bookcrossing!

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Woo hoo! Just hit a DECADE of bookcrossing!

I realized I missed my 10 year anniversary. (Well, it wasn't actually possible to celebrate on the day, as I joined on the 29th of February.)

I've so loved using bookcrossing, particularly back in my vagabond days, when I moved around so much, and when I lived in Nebraska (and did MUCH more reading). Now that I'm a bit distracted by the gorgeous weather here in San Diego, I take advantage of beach days to read and have recently discovered Little Free Libraries, which are, I think, a great complement to bookcrossing! Now I just need my very own LFL...

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I realized I missed my 10 year anniversary. (Well, it wasn't actually possible to celebrate on the day, as I joined on the 29th of February.)

I've so loved using bookcrossing, particularly back in my vagabond days, when I moved around so much, and when I lived in Nebraska (and did MUCH more reading). Now that I'm a bit distracted by the gorgeous weather here in San Diego, I take advantage of beach days to read and have recently discovered Little Free Libraries, which are, I think, a great complement to bookcrossing! Now I just need my very own LFL...
Profile Image

Did it hurt?

;-)

Congratulations, fellow oldtimer! Yes, go build yourself a free library, I have one too. They're great fun to have. Just this morning I overheard two children telling each other that they wanted to see whether there were any children's books inside. You can be very sure I will put some (more) out there today!
Profile Image

Huzzah!

Here's to an unlimited supply of books!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.