corner corner What no book bags?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

What no book bags?

I really wanted some bookcrossing release bags for a bookcrossing activity I am doing at a festival, but the new European supply store doesn't seem to stock them. Any ideas anyone? Thanks Amanda

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I really wanted some bookcrossing release bags for a bookcrossing activity I am doing at a festival, but the new European supply store doesn't seem to stock them. Any ideas anyone? Thanks Amanda
Profile Image
Print out your own labels on stickers and stick them on to them.
I use these bags and will be making my own labels for them.
Profile Image
Print out your own labels on stickers and stick them on to them.
I use these bags and will be making my own labels for them.

Yes, sure, I do this also to save money, but for this activity it needs to be bright and colourful and the proper bags fit the bill. This is one of the few things I buy every year from the supply store, so its a real shame they have been discontinued again.
Profile Image
the new European supply store doesn't seem to stock them.

There is no separate European store. The supply store has run out of them.
BUT: I've sent you a message, please check your email.
Profile Image
the new European supply store doesn't seem to stock them.

There is no separate European store. The supply store has run out of them.
BUT: I've sent you a message, please check your email.

Hiya, When you click on the supply store icon it says it is a new European branch, so I think there is a Euopean Supply Store.

And my email comes straight through to my iPad so I see it constantly and I haven't received anything from you - sorry.
Profile Image
When you click on the supply store icon it says it is a new European branch, so I think there is a Euopean Supply Store.

I run the new European branch, and it's not a separate store. It's the same store, but your products will be sent from the EU if you're not in the US. That's what we mean by 'branch'.
I have sent you an email from my BookCrossing.com address. Is it possible that it ended up in your spam box?
Profile Image
I have made my own since the store stopped stocking them. Click http://www.flickr.com/---/7113786005/ to see what they look like. If you do not feel up to making them yourself then PM me with details of how many you need and when by and I will see what I can do to help.
Profile Image
Nice, I will copy your bag label. I have been meaning to make some as writing on the bag is not as good.
Profile Image
I have made my own since the store stopped stocking them.

They were in the Supply Store until recently... I think it's two weeks ago or something like that.
Profile Image
OK. Since they stopped stocking them the first time round. About three years ago?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.