corner corner OPEN: Photography Foodie.Cookbook BOOKBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

OPEN: Photography Foodie.Cookbook BOOKBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instructions

Please list the books you take out & the books you put into the box in a journal entry on Bookcrossing that I will set up in addition to the usual journaling of each individual book. Make any comments you want to make here and/or in the physical journal. Feel free to include any of your favorite recipes in the journal. Please make sure to make a journal entry for the books taken out of the box and release notes for those added.

Take as many books as you would like from the box, and replace with an equal number (or 1 or 2 books less) of your books. All books should be labeled with a BCID number.

ONLY BOOKS RELATED TO FOOD AND/OR COOKING.

Contact the next person on the list for their address when you are ready to send the box on. If you have trouble contacting the next person, please feel free to skip them, but be sure to let me know so I can place them later on the list.

There will be a physical journal traveling with the book so please journal whenever you receive the book box.

I have added a twist: If you add a recipe or make something from one of the books you receive I want you to take a picture of the food you have made and add it to the journal or upload it to flickr and I will set up a flickr group for this book box and have you tag the book box in the picture!! :) So then we can all go look at each others pictures and comment !!! :>

If you don't have an account with flickr that is okay, it is free to set one up I have attached a link here to set up your account and join the photography bookcrossing food picture group on flickr.

I wanted to invite you to join a cool group on Flickr! It's
called BookCrossing Cookbook BookBox Photography Group, and
it's a big bunch of fun!
If you would like to join this group, click on the following
link (or copy and paste it into your web browser). Then you
can see what this group is all about!

http://www.flickr.com/---/277eac5329

See you there!

Heather Nance

Please try not to keep the box more than two -three weeks maximum.
Use media mail and USPS delivery confirmation if possible. Also, please replace the box when needed.

I am willing to let this bookbox go international but I want to do everything possible to make sure this bookbox completes its ring.

Here are the books I have listed to start the box with:

Rachel Ray: Express Lane Meals a 30 minute cookbook
Hamlyn: The Humble Spud
Judie Byrd: Super Suppers Cookbook more than 180 easy family recipes for tonight or freezer
Ree Drummond: The Pioneer Women Cooks
Woman's Day: Monday Night is Chicken Night
Tupperware: The Chocolate Lover's Cookies

Participants:

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Instructions

Please list the books you take out & the books you put into the box in a journal entry on Bookcrossing that I will set up in addition to the usual journaling of each individual book. Make any comments you want to make here and/or in the physical journal. Feel free to include any of your favorite recipes in the journal. Please make sure to make a journal entry for the books taken out of the box and release notes for those added.

Take as many books as you would like from the box, and replace with an equal number (or 1 or 2 books less) of your books. All books should be labeled with a BCID number.

ONLY BOOKS RELATED TO FOOD AND/OR COOKING.

Contact the next person on the list for their address when you are ready to send the box on. If you have trouble contacting the next person, please feel free to skip them, but be sure to let me know so I can place them later on the list.

There will be a physical journal traveling with the book so please journal whenever you receive the book box.

I have added a twist: If you add a recipe or make something from one of the books you receive I want you to take a picture of the food you have made and add it to the journal or upload it to flickr and I will set up a flickr group for this book box and have you tag the book box in the picture!! :) So then we can all go look at each others pictures and comment !!! :>

If you don't have an account with flickr that is okay, it is free to set one up I have attached a link here to set up your account and join the photography bookcrossing food picture group on flickr.

I wanted to invite you to join a cool group on Flickr! It's
called BookCrossing Cookbook BookBox Photography Group, and
it's a big bunch of fun!
If you would like to join this group, click on the following
link (or copy and paste it into your web browser). Then you
can see what this group is all about!

http://www.flickr.com/---/277eac5329

See you there!

Heather Nance

Please try not to keep the box more than two -three weeks maximum.
Use media mail and USPS delivery confirmation if possible. Also, please replace the box when needed.

I am willing to let this bookbox go international but I want to do everything possible to make sure this bookbox completes its ring.

Here are the books I have listed to start the box with:

Rachel Ray: Express Lane Meals a 30 minute cookbook
Hamlyn: The Humble Spud
Judie Byrd: Super Suppers Cookbook more than 180 easy family recipes for tonight or freezer
Ree Drummond: The Pioneer Women Cooks
Woman's Day: Monday Night is Chicken Night
Tupperware: The Chocolate Lover's Cookies

Participants:
Profile Image
Forum would be sufficient for a book box, rather than posting in multiple forums.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.