corner corner Information leaflets?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Information leaflets?

Someone sent me a little purple information leaflet last year which I found so helpful I posted it to a potential book crosser. Unfortunately, I only had the one leaflet and it was so good, I really would like some more. However, the shop has stopped stocking them. Does anyone have any ideas where I could get comprehensive information in a concise form, like in those leaflets?

Thank you for your help!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Someone sent me a little purple information leaflet last year which I found so helpful I posted it to a potential book crosser. Unfortunately, I only had the one leaflet and it was so good, I really would like some more. However, the shop has stopped stocking them. Does anyone have any ideas where I could get comprehensive information in a concise form, like in those leaflets?

Thank you for your help!
Profile Image
I sent you a pm, would be happy to send some along to you.
Profile Image

Thank you

very much. I appreciate your help!
Profile Image
I have a one pager that I sometimes enclose. If you are interested, I could PM you the contents.
Profile Image
I have a one pager that I sometimes enclose. If you are interested, I could PM you the contents.

I would be interested in this I am always being asked why I am leaving books about it would be great to have something I could keep copies of in my bag to hand out
Profile Image
Those purple leaflets are now temporarily back in the Supply Store, for a sale price!
Profile Image
Those purple leaflets are now temporarily back in the Supply Store, for a sale price!

Only just placed an order so will have to wait until next order as shipping to UK too much unless doing bulk order

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.