corner corner Are you going to Burning Man?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Are you going to Burning Man?

If you are, there will be a bookcrossing zone there! Just go to the Black Rock City Department of Mobility Camp at 6:15 Center Camp inner circle and drop off or pick up a book! This will be our 2nd year of hosting a Zone.:)
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the dust!"

Complete Thread

Profile Image
If you are, there will be a bookcrossing zone there! Just go to the Black Rock City Department of Mobility Camp at 6:15 Center Camp inner circle and drop off or pick up a book! This will be our 2nd year of hosting a Zone.:)
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the dust!"
Profile Image
I'll have to consider it for a year when I have the funds. It is more my sister's scene, I'd probably rather have gone to outside lands (in SF)...if I had been in the state (again funds). You all enjoy for me, kk? =)
Profile Image
I hope they get lots of journal entries :)
Profile Image
But it's always fun! I'm hoping this year I may get more:) I know I won't likely have any time to read as I will be running the BRC Dept. of mobility Camp during the burn this year... http://brcmobility.com

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.