corner corner I published a BookCrossing-tutorial on Instructables

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I published a BookCrossing-tutorial on Instructables

It's not complete by any means, but it would be much too long if I wanted to describe everything that BookCrossing offers. So I have limited myself, and tried to keep in mind that it's aimed at non-members.

You'll find it here: http://www.instructables.com/---/How-to-share-and-track-your-books-using-BookCrossi

Complete Thread

Profile Image
It's not complete by any means, but it would be much too long if I wanted to describe everything that BookCrossing offers. So I have limited myself, and tried to keep in mind that it's aimed at non-members.

You'll find it here: http://www.instructables.com/---/How-to-share-and-track-your-books-using-BookCrossi/
Profile Image
May I share this link in my release notes? It's such a great explanation.

You may want to add a note about BC being spam-free and that all communication between BookCrossers is done through BC - your email is never exposed. I find that's the first thing that people worry about.

Just excellent!
Profile Image

Thank you!

Sure, go ahead. And your suggestion is great, I will use it right away.
Profile Image
Sure, go ahead. And your suggestion is great, I will use it right away.

It's just perect! Thanks so much for sharing this!
Profile Image
I never heard of Instructables. What a good idea. Your instructions are great!!
Profile Image
It's an amazing website. It has tutorials on just about anything you can think of. Crafts, cooking, tech stuff, you name it.
Profile Image
Excellent! Well done, Moem. You have gone to a lot of trouble and the result is just great. It will come in handy when introducing potential BCers to the idea.
Profile Image

Thanks!

Who knows... I entered this Instructable in a contest, and maybe I'll win something!
Profile Image
Who knows... I entered this Instructable in a contest, and maybe I'll win something!

Is it the kind of contest where we can vote for you?

Profile Image

RE: RE: Thanks!

Is it the kind of contest where we can vote for you?

Yes, but as far as I know you'd need either a Facebook login or an Instructables account. That's why I didn't want to push the matter, since not everyone has or wants one of those.

You'll find a banner at the top of the page I linked, stating that it's an entry in the Maker Moms Contest, and to the right of that is a Voting button.
Profile Image

Nice job

That was a lot of work; clear, concise and understandable. Thanks.
Profile Image
I like Instructables and have used many useful articles on the site over the years.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.