corner corner search engine

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

search engine

I would love to see a option for subject so i dont know name of a certain book but i want to see whats out there it cool to make it easier to do that.
Aslo it be nice to make a childrens which you have then a teens. There is a difference and it be easier to search through. I dont think a teen wants to look through baby books

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I would love to see a option for subject so i dont know name of a certain book but i want to see whats out there it cool to make it easier to do that.
Aslo it be nice to make a childrens which you have then a teens. There is a difference and it be easier to search through. I dont think a teen wants to look through baby books
Profile Image
The advanced search option allows you to specify a category, among other things. Just click on the "search" page under "books & people", and select the "advanced" tab. [Note that the category settings are often incorrect, either because the person who registered the book set them incorrectly or because of several weirdnesses in the database structure. Also, most books qualify for several different categories, and different people may assign different categories to the same title, so searching for "teen" books will not turn up all the existing copies of teen books out there. But the search feature does exist.]
Profile Image

There are already two seperate categories for childrens and teens :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.