corner corner Would you like to help with a research project?

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Would you like to help with a research project?

Hi,

I am a Bookcrosser and research student, based in the UK and studying at The University of Sussex, where I am interviewing people on their experiences of reading. I will be in Melbourne for a few weeks soon, and would love to be able to met and chat to other Bookcrossers, to talk about their love of reading and how they use Bookcrossing.com.

My research can be found here: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/---/index.html

If you are free between 30th June and 12th July, live in Melbourne and would like to help with my research, please send a message and we can arrange a time to meet.

ruse1966/Russell

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi,

I am a Bookcrosser and research student, based in the UK and studying at The University of Sussex, where I am interviewing people on their experiences of reading. I will be in Melbourne for a few weeks soon, and would love to be able to met and chat to other Bookcrossers, to talk about their love of reading and how they use Bookcrossing.com.

My research can be found here: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/---/index.html

If you are free between 30th June and 12th July, live in Melbourne and would like to help with my research, please send a message and we can arrange a time to meet.

ruse1966/Russell
Profile Image
Do you mean Melbourne, Australia? If so, I can help, and probably organise for you to meet a few other local bookcrossers. We have two regular meetups each month at which you would be welcome as well.
Profile Image
Hello again,
my next research trip is to Israel, where I will be travelling between Nov 1st until 7th. I plan to be in Jaffa/Tel Aviv between November 2-4, 2012, Jerusalem on 4/5th and Eilat 5/6th.

If you have any free time available for a coffee and a chat on how you use Bookcrossing, how it has effected your reading habits and your personal reading experiences, it would be great if we can meet up.

ruse1966/Russell

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.