corner corner Books for Burning Man ,again!

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Books for Burning Man ,again!

There will be a BookCrossing Zone at Burning Man again this year! Was a big hit last year, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, less than mainstream spirituality went fast! Kids books too. The theme this year is "Fertility 2.0" so if you have suitable books you would like to send out into the world of the "Burners"" feel free to send them to me before August 10th and I will carry them off to Burning Man! If I can get my printer working I will also make a special Burning Man 2012 label for each book:) You can PM me for my address...Thanks! (We thought it was Awesome that last year our zone was the only thing listed in the 160 page "What, Where When guide marked with a Book icon!)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
There will be a BookCrossing Zone at Burning Man again this year! Was a big hit last year, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, less than mainstream spirituality went fast! Kids books too. The theme this year is "Fertility 2.0" so if you have suitable books you would like to send out into the world of the "Burners"" feel free to send them to me before August 10th and I will carry them off to Burning Man! If I can get my printer working I will also make a special Burning Man 2012 label for each book:) You can PM me for my address...Thanks! (We thought it was Awesome that last year our zone was the only thing listed in the 160 page "What, Where When guide marked with a Book icon!)
Profile Image
How about a bunch of Harlequin romances with "baby" in the title. That's fertility, right? (I'm only half kidding...I have a lot of them to move along!)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.