corner corner Your own wild finds.

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Your own wild finds.

In Christchurch, New Zealand, BXing has been going long enough, with a large enough volume of books, that I have found most of my genuine wild finds, in 2nd hand book shops. It is nice, but not really surprising. But the time between release and me finding them is getting longer and I know there must be a 3rd person involved.
(I have found one of lyttletonwitchs' books, in the gapfiller fridge, about a month ago. But lost the piece of paper with the bcid number onit.)
Have you found a book, in a completly surprising place?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
In Christchurch, New Zealand, BXing has been going long enough, with a large enough volume of books, that I have found most of my genuine wild finds, in 2nd hand book shops. It is nice, but not really surprising. But the time between release and me finding them is getting longer and I know there must be a 3rd person involved.
(I have found one of lyttletonwitchs' books, in the gapfiller fridge, about a month ago. But lost the piece of paper with the bcid number onit.)
Profile Image

As I sent a huge parcel of books to the gapfiller organisers it is very likely that my books would be found there. It is lytteltonwitch by the way.
Profile Image
It is sad that on New Years Eve, on your OE, you correct the spelling of someone, on the otherside of the world, who doesn't care.
Nit picking someones' spelling says more about you, than me.
Personally, I have better things to do.
Profile Image
It is sad that on New Years Eve, on your OE, you correct the spelling of someone, on the otherside of the world, who doesn't care.
Nit picking someones' spelling says more about you, than me.
Personally, I have better things to do.

As it was my screen name that you mis-spelt I feel that I am entitled to correct you. No matter where in the world Lytteltonians are they will always object to Lyttelton being spelt wrong.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.