corner corner Stamps

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Stamps

Here I am another year organizing stamp workshop. I am a teacher and every year I prepare a stamp collecting workshop for my students. It is a way to introduce them in a new topic and in my opinion is a good cultural and leisure activity. When I begin the workshop I give them an envelope with stamps all over the world. With these stamps we work , sorting them, clasifing them. So I would thank a lot people who could send me any stamps, all of them are useful. Duplicates also because children swap among them. We also make some crafts. If someone want to send me some stamps please write to me at stella57@gmail.com
I thank beforehand everyone who send stamps
Regards

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Stamps

Here I am another year organizing stamp workshop. I am a teacher and every year I prepare a stamp collecting workshop for my students. It is a way to introduce them in a new topic and in my opinion is a good cultural and leisure activity. When I begin the workshop I give them an envelope with stamps all over the world. With these stamps we work , sorting them, clasifing them. So I would thank a lot people who could send me any stamps, all of them are useful. Duplicates also because children swap among them. We also make some crafts. If someone want to send me some stamps please write to me at stella57@gmail.com
I thank beforehand everyone who send stamps
Regards

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.