corner corner Books for Burning Man

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Books for Burning Man

I will be going to Burning Man this August! If you have books you would like to be released there, PM me and I will give you my address. Books should reach me by August 15th at the latest.
For those of you not familiar with Burning Man it is a community of artists and others that exists for only 1 week a year in the Nevada Desert. Black Rock City can have a population of 50,000! This years theme is "Rites of Passage" I can't wait! This is the first year I can attend in person, thanks to a friend. The last few years I have be lucky to be able to watch center camp on webcam.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I will be going to Burning Man this August! If you have books you would like to be released there, PM me and I will give you my address. Books should reach me by August 15th at the latest.
For those of you not familiar with Burning Man it is a community of artists and others that exists for only 1 week a year in the Nevada Desert. Black Rock City can have a population of 50,000! This years theme is "Rites of Passage" I can't wait! This is the first year I can attend in person, thanks to a friend. The last few years I have be lucky to be able to watch center camp on webcam.
Profile Image
If you pm your address, I'll try to send a book or two.
Profile Image
Sending my addy your way!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.