corner corner Bookcrossing app

Forum | << Activists, Enthusiasts, Hobbyists and Wannabees | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
A BC App would be great! That way making it for easier Releasing into the Wild. Can put in the release notes as you are releasing a book. :)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I think we need a bookcrossing app for iphone!
Profile Image

I think...

Profile Image
Have you seen Bruce's request in the Feature Request Forum?
Profile Image
Have you seen Bruce's request in the Feature Request Forum?

Yeah, I was going to mention that too. Here's a link. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/457008
Profile Image
A BC App would be great! That way making it for easier Releasing into the Wild. Can put in the release notes as you are releasing a book. :)
Profile Image
I was once at a internet cafe and as I had just dropped my book nerby I went in to write release notes. Slotting in the $2 I loded up the browser to put up release notes. When the computer wouldn't log me into the site! Ugh, its one moment when you think " Daym I wish there was a app for this." Geocaching had one, its time we get one!
Profile Image
I was once at a internet cafe and as I had just dropped my book nerby I went in to write release notes. Slotting in the $2 I loded up the browser to put up release notes. When the computer wouldn't log me into the site! Ugh, its one moment when you think " Daym I wish there was a app for this." Geocaching had one, its time we get one!

That had to be frustrating! Yes, it is way past time we had a Bookcrossing app! I have had discussions with more than one person about BC where the person was very interested in the concept but said "forget it" when they realized there was no app. Today, many people use apps almost exclusively. If not an app, at least a workable mobile website would be nice. It is literally costing us potential Bookcrossers, and I can only imagine how many "mobile only" types may have caught a book, tried to find an app, tried to navigate the sluggish mobile website, and gave up. Honestly, I would PAY for premium features on an app, which is not something I normally do.
Profile Image
2015 and no app? Or at least that I can find . . . would be helpful for releases. Or finds, if I should ever be so lucky.
Profile Image
I think we need a bookcrossing app for iphone!

Profile Image

Don't use website

I guess there's no app, which is a shame cos the we site is unusable on phone and I don't log in to computer much these days. Oh well... will check back in another fee years!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.